Monday, 1 October 2012

Continued...

So at the moment i'm still looking into this idea of writing my thoughts down in the shape of the journey that I have taken. I decided to combine this with my earlier idea of using leaflets to create the areas between the paths. I tried this idea and really like the outcome.


I really like the idea that the materials I am using are representing my journey. I also think that writing thoughts down is a good way to remember specific events throughout my journey. I enjoyed making this study and would like to take this idea further. I think I now need to try this idea but on a larger scale and with more going on to see if the effect is the same. I was very specific with composition in this piece and will try this idea again but not be as precious when applying materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment